IC Thrive is a leading software company based in North Vancouver looking for a data-driven and technically savvy inbound marketing specialist.
With over 20 years of experience in the intranet market, we have an established platform and a diverse customer base, with well over 600 customers served from different countries and 20 different industries, including many recognizable brands. We’re also on the cusp of releasing a new and innovative communications platform.
Our office provides a modern, open and collaborative environment overlooking the North Shore mountains where our team thrives.– consider applying below!
About the position
You are analytical and affluent in all things tech related. You own the marketing automation platforms to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns and distribute content to the right audience at the right time. You’ll love data and all the opportunities that come from analyzing it. CRO, content distribution, paid campaigns, they are all puzzles you are compelled to tackle. You will be reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, and working alongside a designer, content strategist, product specialists, internal communications specialists and more. You will also support in growing our community presence.
The position will report to the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Implement, manage, measure, and optimize multiple marketing channels to attract potential clients
- Researching, planning, executing, and iterating on growth marketing techniques for driving customer acquisition
- Working with the web developer of our website to make relevant updates, improve our conversion rates, and drive results through new tools and features
- Working closely with all members of the demand generation team to ensure they have the technical resources and tracking to execute their strategies properly
- Ensuring the correct setup and tracking of our web properties and lead generation programs, including landing pages, tracking pixels, tag management systems, etc.
- Researching and analyzing data about our industry, prospects & customers
- Promote content distribution through online channels such as social media
- With with the content strategist on developing & implementing social media strategy
- 3-5 years’ experience working with marketing technology and/or web development
- Experience with reporting and data mining in salesforce
- Advanced knowledge in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, data studio is a bonus
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work in a fast-paced demand generation B2B company
- Proven experience in managing a wide range of paid and organic channels
What you bring
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience implementing, measuring and reporting on data-driven marketing programs
- A passion for numbers, reporting, keeping up to date with new technologies and marketing trends
- A strong business acumen
- An understanding of the B2B sales funnel and focus on driving leads and opportunities
- Outstanding ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently
We offer a comprehensive package to our employees, generous paid vacation and sick time, extended medical/dental, bonus days off, flexible schedules, dog-friendly office, health and wellness support, professional development, team activities and more. Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Please check our website. https://icthrive.com/